Thursday, July 24, 2008

woe to me


THIS is not unexpected. (Newly engaged Andy Roddick, seeded sixth, was upset by Marin Clinic 6-4, 4-6, 6-4 in the Rogers Masters. Too bad his supermodel, underage fiance cannot participate in post-match alcoholic numbing.)











THIS is unexpected. :( What an eeyore of a day. Roger Federer was defeated by Gilles Simon in three sets. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
What TMF (the mighty federer for you tennis neophytes) had to say about his loss:
-"Missed opportunities, I guess. One of those matches maybe I think I should have never lost, you know."
-Question: To some extent, do you agree with Justine Henin's decision to retire at the peak of her career?
ROGER FEDERER: Do I agree with that? Not today. Ask me another day. Please don't kill me with questions like this.

No comments: