Wednesday, August 20, 2008

her baby is not the only one keeping her up....

"I had to stay with the guys. The first night, I had to share the bathroom. James [Blake] went to the bathroom like three times in the middle of the night, turning the lights on. The next night, I was like, 'There is no shot I am staying here. I'm getting the bedroom with my own bathroom.' Then they started playing practical jokes on me. They eventually got me to leave. The last few nights, I went back to the hotel. James put salami in my pillow. He was throwing stuff in the toilet. They were so bad. So bad." -Lindsay Davenport on life in Beijing. Davenport is playing singles and doubles (with Ms. Hantuchova) at the Pilot Pen tournament at YAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLE Univeristy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boys will be boys.